- As soon as we receive the confirmation form, a range of services are activated. This includes the ordering and engraving of a brand’s trophy. As such, the World Branding Forum will have a range of costs to cover. We also incur costs from our brand licensing agency, which handles the invoicing and licensing arrangements. As such, no refund can be provided on any licensing fees.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers will only apply to the Cocktail Reception and Gala Dinner Tickets, and must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any bank processing fees and/or charges applied), as shown below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the event||Refund applicable|
|30 calendar days or more||100% refund of the Cocktail & Gala Dinner Tickets|
|Between 15 and 30 calendar days (inclusive)||50% refund of the Cocktail & Gala Dinner Tickets|
|Between 1 and 15 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||No refund will be given|
- In the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the unlikely event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event, the World Branding Forum reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of an event by the World Branding Forum, we will endeavour to inform all delegates a month before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another World Branding Forum event. The World Branding Forum shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs and accommodation.